12 April 2013

The Muse: Double the Fun

It may just be that its spring, but it seems like everyone is wearing double floral prints this week. And why not? 'Tis the season. I must confess I've only ever worn this dress with solid colored cardigan  before and I actually like the floral cardigan better. At the very least I had just about every color of the rainbow covered! 



On another note a special shout-out to my coworker Laurie Blake, who is home sick. Blakey, as she is affectionately known, is one of our English department queens and never fails to make me laugh when she calls on the phone. Everyone is missing her, but I was glad to find out she's keeping up with what I'm wearing from home. 

We miss you Blakey!
 Sweater: Merona thrifted via Salvation Army Family Store
Dress: American Living via J.C. Penny
Earrings: vintage, gift from my grandmother
Shoes: Nine West via DSW
Purse: DeDe via Anthropologie



No comments:

Post a Comment