01 August 2012

The Muse: Patriotic Under the Wire


So because I was sadly negligent on the Fourth of July and stayed in my pajamas all day (actually I stayed in bed most of the day) and didn't wear any red, white, and blue I decided to get in just under the wire on the last day of July. In my defense however I did help my grandmother put up roughly seven thousand buntings on her property on July 3rd, so I don't think Uncle Sam will put me on the naughty list just yet. This also isn't your typical flag shirt, we have some serious patriotic pattern mixing going on here. And the pattern on the blouse sort of looks like fireworks, which are patriotic. Lets go with that.
Blouse: no tag, vintage, thrifted via Salvation Army Family Store, Swansea
Skirt: Rafaella, via Building 19
Sandals: Capelli, via T.J. Maxx
Purse: Bueno, gift









No comments:

Post a Comment