06 August 2012

The Muse: Black Point

 With an assortment of cousins in town I spent a few days visiting and we ventured out to Black Point to beat the heat, while the walk out twas a little sweaty, once down by the water there was a beautiful, sometimes powerful breeze. This of course is evidenced by my cousin Madeline's slightly exorcist style hair that I foolishly attempted to control. Also it was an excellent opportunity for my much younger and more athletic cousins to prove plump girls can't jump. I would say I was humiliated but really I just have no desire to break any bones, full body casts are so unfashionable. I also maintain the two of them (Madeline in the blue, Emily in the pink) are unnatural, normal people's bodies just don't move like that.
 Dress: vintage, no label, swapped via Wedding Season Swap and Shop
Bow Necklace: Shop Holly Dolly
Pendant Necklace: Charlotte Russe, borrowed from Madeline
Sandals: Capelli via T.J. Maxx
Purse: Bueno, gift
Bracelet: Fashion Bug, a gift
Sunglasses: J. Marcel

I also have to creditthe adorable Marie of The Joy of Fashion, who not only is reinventing how Americans see Panama after the loss of the canal, but also gave me a new hair style for greasy/wet hair wen its too hot to wear it down. Check out her nice tutorial here.













No comments:

Post a Comment