22 July 2012

The Muse: Oasis

 I bought this shirt recently on sale at J.C. Penny, the tag called the color golf green. Wearing it with brown makes me think of an oasis in the desert, like the golf courses you see in places like Las Vegas, Palm Springs, or even Dubai. Perfect, vibrant, patches of blue and green amidst dry dusty shades of brown and gold. I also wore these animal print "jeans" (though they fit more like regular cotton pants) because I felt guilty about my ant on denim the other day. The one shoulder thing can be a bit of a challenge, but you can't beat the color and the shape, its also looks (and feels) really cool when it blows in the wind.


Blouse: Allen B via J.C. Penny
Trousers: 7 For All Mankind via Marshall's
Shoes: Leifsdottir via Anthropologie
Necklace: vintage, yard sale
Noah's Ark Bracelet:  vintage, thrifted at The Big Flea
Ring: vintage, salvaged from my grandmother's junk jewelry
Purse: Lewis, vintage, inherited from Great-aunt Connie
Sunglasses: J. Marcel









No comments:

Post a Comment