26 July 2013

The Muse: Spontaneous Leopard


 So this outfit is the result of when I get the bright idea that I want to go out on a whim at 8 o'clock at night, and rush myself. I am a planner when it comes to my clothes, spontaneity is not my strong suit. All in all though I don't mind it, in fact its above the average on the spontaneity curve. These jeans are a bit disappointing however, they have major sagging issues even right out of the wash, by the end of the night they were sagging right off me, I don't normally wear belts with jeans, but I may have to. They are also a more conservative cut which makes me think they may be a go to for casual Fridays, not too tight jeans that still have a fun print. While I was out I went to Charming Charlie's for the first time and picked up this necklace with leopard print mesh and metal fringe, because really can you ever have too much leopard? I also like that it mixes metals just like this headband. I know a lot of people in fashion discourage mixing metallics, but personally I think it makes a piece very versatile, and I'm all about the multi-tasker in my wardrobe.


Blouse: Violet and Claire via Marshall's
Jeans: Ellen Tracy via T. J. Maxx
Necklace: Charming Charlie's
Headband: J. Marcel
Purse: my mother's, no label
Shoes: Karen Millen

MIX MATCH

No comments:

Post a Comment