26 September 2012

Back To School Shopping

September was a very tame month in terms of spending, mainly because of major job uncertainty and other obligation on my cash. I did pick up a few goodies though, and have had the chance to wear some, if not all. Apologies for the lack of outfit posts this week, I've had a nasty cold and have not been fit for viewing by man nor beast. I've tried to keep posting even if I'm downright scary, though last night I got deterred by a four hour nap.



1.) New York and Co. sheer leopard print blouse thrifted via Krazy Daisy, $8


2.) Pink and Red paisley harem from Woman Shop World, $25 - discount from The Queen City Style = $21


3.) Art Deco barrette from Anthropologie, $30 on sale, bought with a gift card, $0


4.) Poppy print pedal pushers Worthington via J.C. Penny, $25



5.) Itsy-bitsy, teenie-weenie yellow polka dot pumps by if carrini, $5.99 thrifted via Goodwill

_________________________________________________________________________________

$8 + $21 + $25 + $6.99 = $61.99 total spending for the month of September

No comments:

Post a Comment