05 June 2013

The Muse: March Hare





Top: Xhilaration via Target (old)
Shorts: Ralph Lauren via Into the Wardrobe
Necklace: souvenir from the Fallingwater gift shop
Purse: vintage, After Five , via Hall's on Broadway
Shoes: Nine West via DSW

I make no excuses for this outfit. I was letting my freak flag fly, at the grocery store no less. In my odd little mind the paisley shorts went really well with the turquoise cats on the shirt. As if the shirt wasn't weird enough, it got paisley shorts thrown into the mix. And high heels, with shorts. Ah well at least I didn't lack for gentlemen willing to fetch things off high shelves for me while grocery shopping. Sometimes  just like to be eccentric. Mad as a March hare if you will. Deanna Raybourn writes a series about a family with the last name March (nothing to do with the Little Women Marches) and they are all delightfully eccentric and blame it on their name. Luckily I don't need to changed my last name I have loyal blog readers who are willing to tolerate my quirks, and in the end, that's all that really matters.



No comments:

Post a Comment